Monday, August 20, 2007

What Civil War General am I?


Today's blog is short and sweet. Personally, I took a quiz that shows what Civil War general I am. Some interesting choices but since Lee and Sherman are at the top of my list I don't feel so bad. Thank god I am not General Burnside or Hooker or Bragg. I highly recommend this quiz to you. Check it out ASAP!

You scored as Robert E. Lee, Honorable and courageous, you've made a career of winning great battles against overwhelming odds. You, um, might want to stay the heck out of Pennsylvania...

Robert E. Lee

100%

William T. Sherman

90%

General James Longstreet

75%

General George McClellan

60%

U.S. Grant

45%

Stonewall Jackson

45%

General Ambrose Burnside

40%

General Jeb Stuart

40%

General Nathan Bedford Forrest

40%

General Phillip Sheridan

25%

Which American Civil War General are you?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments: