Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Future Posts

Just a quick one for my readers. However, I did want to share a few things that I am going to post in the next few weeks. I got a lot of cool and interesting ideas and thoughts for my new blogs. However here are the basic things that readers have seen since the blogs inception.

1. Another book review on Two Great Rebel Armies
2. Another Forgotten General of the Civil War will be posted soon
3. Another Forgotten Battles of the Civil War will be posted soon
4. More posts on Lincoln, Grant and Lee.
5. And much much more!!

Make sure that you vote on my latest poll. It asks what you think of this blog. Stay tuned and thanks to everyone who has posted comments. This blog can only get better if opinions and comments are posted.

I also have been mentioned on several blogs and webistes. I am really excited about this promising blog. Here are some links for websites that mention my blog.

http://behind.aotw.org/2007/09/21/new-cw-blog-from-ohio/


AND

http://civilwarcavalry.com/?p=572

No comments: